Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome!

I guess all the youngsters are talking about "blogs" and "iPads" and "megabytes" these days, so I figured it was about time to start writing something myself.  This blog will be primarily devoted to movie reviews, but I intend to include occasional music related stuffs as well.  I am poor, so reviews will rarely, if ever, be about current films.  But everybody reviews those anyway.  Go to the AV Club for things like that.  I will be focusing on older films, overlooked films, foreign films, fun films and films that make you feel cool to mention when talking to your friends.  If you have a film you would be interested in hearing about, let me know I guess.  Or if you have a film you dig that you think I would like, or that you think gets overlooked, shoot that my way.
Make sure to tell all your friends, assuming you have a few.  Also, if there are ever any grammatical mistakes I expect them to be pointed out as yellingly as possible.  If you have any suggestions for content, layout, things of this nature, those are best shouted at me as well.
Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment